Spa Persona politely asks that you consider the following etiquette guidelines and expectations:
- At least 48 hours notice is required for any amendments, rescheduling or cancelling. Any notice given in less time or not at all will result in your booking being lost and you being charge in full. All cancellations received before the 48 hour notice period and where cannot be rescheduled or reschedule not requested will be charged at least half the treatment price.
- We ask that you arrive AT LEAST 5 minutes ahead of your appointment time. This is for you to complete a consultation and to ensure that you get the best out of your allocated time. Please be aware that your treatment time will be cut accordingly should you arrive late.
- It is advised that you switch off your mobile phone during your treatment. This is to help you and other guests to the spa receive the best experience and so as not to hinder the process of the treatment delivery or cause disturbance.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and/or footwear. You will be advised at the time of booking your appointment particularly if you are receiving a tanning treatment or pedicure.
- Digital gift vouchers are redeemable against treatments and products and are non-refundable. They come with a 4 month longevity. They will NOT be honoured outwith the expiry date nor will they be exchanged for cash alternatives.
- We accept credit/debit card payments on delivery. We do not accept cash. Payments must be made prior to appointments but we regret we do not operate or offer a ‘buy now, pay later’ scheme. All appointment requests MUST BE paid for in full at the time of confirmation.
- Our spa treatment area does not accommodate large groups or parties of more than 2 people arriving at the same time so please do not bring along with you any individuals not receiving a treatment unless they are attending for medical assistance reasons only.
- Animals and children are NOT permitted unless Guide Dog or Assistance Dog and with prior arrangements/consent agreed.
- We will not treat any individual who is intoxicated or knowingly, for health reasons to us and the property, is suffering from an infectious illness such as flu and have the right to refuse without dispute or refund. Any risk to us is a risk to clients following on and our business should we lose a therapist to the same.
- We operate a calm and non-hostile environment that is both pleasantly welcoming and safe for all those who visit as well as for our working staff to enjoy. We reserve the right to remove those who demonstrate any form of aggression and who do not adhere to this policy at any time.
- We ask that you do not bring with you items considered valuable, i.e sentimental jewellery or other. In instances where you do, Spa Persona cannot be held accountable for any losses or damage.
- For all new clients wishing a lash tint or existing clients who have not received one for more than 6 months (or as close to that duration) since your last a 24 hour skin patch test is required. We regret that without it you will NOT, under any circumstances, receive this treatment.
- Any clients arriving for a gel polish application MUST have clean nails i.e. be free from any existing artificial enhancements, gel polish or (normal polish) unless a removal appointment has been scheduled. We may not have time available to schedule this and, even when so, you will be charged for this service.
While you are with us you are our priority and we will do all we can to ensure you enjoy your experience and receive the best service. We care about and respect our customers and the developing relationships with you, all we ask is that by adhering to the above the same is returned.